Friday, February 18, 2011

What would you do if you were a man for a day?



Well, well, well....that would be like winning the lotto wouldn't it??? I think it would be nice to slow down and take things as they happen - rather than trying to orchestrate the world as we women try to do.


Then I would have to spend some time in the bathroom ..... trying to figure out how to pee. Surely it is a daunting task to aim and fire into the toilet - lord knows we clean up enough around it - must be near impossible. And, while I am in the bathroom, I might as well take a seat and get some quality reading time in....it's been a while.


Then, outside I will go.....I will have to pee my name in the snow - isn't that a right of passage?

After that I will lay back and relax - guilt free for the rest of the day. I will unfasten my pants, I will fart, and I will control the remote.

The question that was submitted was what would I do if I was a man for a WEEK? I altered it to a day as I don't think I could bear to do it for a week. Like really - you can only pee in so many places!

No comments:

Post a Comment