Friday, February 11, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up?

hmmmmm......good question.  At what age does one have to decide?  I have thought about this for years....and years...and years.  Really, it's probably time I narrowed down the options and moved towards a goal.  There are lots of things that I would love to do.....but none of them will produce any amount of money....I have to eat, and keep a roof overhead, and maintain a vehicle (the transit system doesn't travel this far). How about............
FOOD SAMPLER - not the fear factor type, but good stuff; high end cuisine...that would be a great career.  Imagine getting paid to nibble on the chef's special of the day....and of course you would have to sample the corresponding wine...hmmmm.....dreamy
ADVICE COLUMNIST - tell people like it is....who wouldn't want to do that?  But who would pay for it?  Ann Landers and her lovely sister Abby own the field.  Heloise is gaining ground there too.  Even Dr. Gott is starting to become more popular. Uhhmmmm...maybe....
COMEDIAN - I would love to do that....but really female comics in general suck.  All they do is gripe about their weight and hate men. So what else do you talk about?  The vagina monologue chick has that area all used up....hmmm....I could go on tour for a year or two just yapping about jail tales and the shenanigans within.  I like it.....definitely a list topper.....
Oh, oh oh..... I have it figured out.  I will run a BROTHEL.  I can incorporate it all - my current career with all of the organization and structure. I will entertain the "guests" with food and comic relief while they wait for their appointment - heck I could even charge extra for the service - I will make a mint!   And then, I could counsel and advise after the fact.  This is perfect! I will go to City Hall tomorrow; surely they will approve this fabulous business venture! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment